diary

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

today is one of my girlfriend's birthday, Shinta!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIN~
wishing you all the best *chu*

and.... here's the other birthdays coming soon

Jo --> 08 Nov
Lauren --> 09 Nov
Pero --> 17 Nov
Tanty --> 18 Nov

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL


next...
i'm in ngiiikk-ngiiiikkk mode rite now
abis ngeliat pics Tsubasa dari Potato 11
awww~ Tsubasa sooooo handsome
nyaaaaaa~ my Tsubasa is back... he's soooooo adorable and super gantenk!!
here's the pic




about weekend...

Monday
ohhh... blue monday boo!
pagi2 ud bete berat karena berantem ama nyokap *heks*
sebel... sebellllll... sebeellllllll... sebeeeeeeeelllllllllll *hosh hosh*

Sunday
deeto with my mom
sorenya went to church with Nathan

Saturday
met the gals @ Red Pepper, ada Tia, Dianne, Mami, Panda dan Endah
then we had our late lunchie @ Sushi Tei sambil chit-chat and hahahihi
today, I got my T&T's CD Ho!Summer *yay* thanks so much to Tia and her friend
after that I cabut duluan for watched World Trade Center sama Nathan

umm~ today really have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home