diary

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I suppose to be working right now
but heck, today is very hot
and I lost my will to work
yes, I'm a bad employee!

I'm chatting with Lidia right now, and this PMS thingie is totally disappear
yesterday I got the worst PMS ever, my mood was totally ruined, and I couldn't even walk properly because of my back pain
sometimes people complains about women when they have their 'time of the month'
no wonder, me myself sometimes bitching about it too, it's a mood turbulence.
but, even though my mood is easily changed, how bad it was, there's always two things that can lift it up again.
one is Darling, and the other one is Baby
that's why I love them both ^^


eniwei.. I have a plan to go to a hairdresser - soon!
I've been ranting about how I hate my hair style for the past week
it's too 'acak kadut', without any exact style except messy
so that's it. I'm gonna do my hair!


okay, will stop now... this internet connection is really suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home