diary

Thursday, August 31, 2006

barusan Ira sms, it's about Energy, the Taiwanese boyband yg dulu gw & Ira suka hihihi..
they're released new album, Energy 2006 Album
this time, Energy hanya bertiga - Kun Da, Shu Wei & Ah Di

Niu Nai, ni zai na li? *cries*
yup, di Energy gw paling suka Niu Nai
now... Energy without Niu Nai, I dunno if I still like them
tapiiii penasaran juga seh ^^


umm~ kalo boyband taiwan, sekarang gw justru lagi suka 183 Club
lebih tepatnya gw suka lagu-lagu mereka, enak banget sih
my fave Bu Gou Yong Gan (Not Brave Enough)

till the end of time
in a world so close to me
i'm just so in love
with a girl who's in my heart

each and everyday
i wanna have you next to me
and i said to the world
i'll never let it end


awww~! sooooo sweeeeettt!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home