diary

Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm baaack!

monday again.. heks... I always hate Monday
a new week. Oh yeah.
supposedly better than last week, right? Right.


Saturday
+ went to TA for Arisan
+ lunchie with the girls and did a little shopping
+ then watched Pirates of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest with Nathan
+ eat again
+ antre beli donut J.Co
+ then go home

Sunday
+ went to ITC Permata with my mom
+ shopping some clothes for my brother and me
+ ke Carrefour
+ sorenya ke Gereja


--------


I know that he loves me, cause he told me so
I know that he loves me, cause his feelings show
When he stares at me, you see he cares for me
You see how he is so deep in love ...

I know that he loves me, cause it's obvious
I know that he loves me, cause it's me he trust
And he's missing me if he's not kissing me
And when he looks at me, his brown eyes tell his so ...


(Destiny Child - Brown Eyes)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home