diary

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Tsubacon DVD

finally!!

DVD solocon Tsubasa rilis soon *yay*
Tia's phonecall this morning just made my day, arigatou Tia *chu*
woohoow~ can't wait till August come
I'm still in a super high mood ^^


IMAI TSUBASA 1st TOUR "23 to 24" DVD

Release Date: 2006/08/16
Price: 4.300 JPY
Preorder: CDJapan



*edit @ 17.23PM*


first, wanna say thank you very much to Panda for help me & Tia ordered Tsubasa's solocon DVD at CDJapan... arigatou ne Panda-chan *hugs*

then, wanna say thank you very much to Mary for calming me down hundreds of time until today, love U gal, sorry for bitching you with my problems

my back still hurt like hell. I dunno, but this thing is getting worse.
oh God, this is the most uncomfortable feeling I've ever had.
I just hate my body. I feel like dying *cries*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home