diary

Monday, June 05, 2006

June already?

finally Cicha is back... not so genki sih... but okay lah
I am practically bored!
actually I don't know what to blog, it's been so wu liao

okay.. juz a quick entry ^^

first thing first... pretty much still thinking about Tsubasa Imai day in and day out... listening to his songs. I am like hooked to his sexy voice!!

second thing... yesterday finally watched X-MEN 3... umm~ garing banget tuh film!!

third thing... I am currently watching Loveholic, it's a korean series, the old one... Kang Ta is the lead actor... so far this series is good but kinda sad.

fourth thing... my computer at home is death!! oh noooo!! semoga koleksi yaoi and pics bronies in my harddisk bisa diselamatkan!! *prayhard*

fifth thing... OMG!! ternyata Koutan masih hidup *heks*

sixth thing... gosh!! I am having PMS rite now... all I can think is eating, eating and eating!


nah... Cicha is saying pai pai ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home