diary

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

it's been a while... too lazy to write, padahal banyak yg mau gw ceritain... tapi... keburu lupa ^^

recently I just finished watching a Korean drama called "Which Star Are You From?"
sempat underestimated gara2 gw gak terlalu suka ama Kim Rae Won, tapi ternyata filmnya bagus bo!! romantis banget!! *klepek klepek*

last saturday nonton The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift sama Nathan
not bad la now, my friend help me to downloading the OST *yay*

on sunday, me and my mom went to CL for a little shopping... sempat say hello sama Arleen
sorenya baru ke gereja

monday.... ahhh!! I always DON'T LIKE monday!! ngantukzzzz beratzzzz!!
jalanan macet, panas, plus *ugghh!!* my back hurt again... worst than the last time... bikin mood gw jadi super duper jelek!! I turn bitchy everytime I have my mood down *heks*

and today di kantor hectic banget!! banyak customer dateng utk complain *hiyyy* not a good situation!!
ok.. I gotta go now, gotta back to work... c'ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home