diary

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

This Time by w-inds.

This Time ~wish~


One by one I discovered the meaning of many emotions
even remembering to suppress sadness
But I kept searching for someone that
I could trust everything to, and the seasons passed

Following a thread of fate, solving the puzzle of time
I'm now feeling the miracle of finally meeting you

I've waiting for this time, the paths I took up till now
were all a long maze leading to you
We can celebrate us, I pray the two of us can weave
our dreams together from now on

No matter what crossroad we stand at, what we choose
is the same destination, I want to walk believing that

Everlasting scars will keep adding up
as I protect everything that's precious from raging waves
But I can see a special smile at any time
Because there's one place where I can rest my wings

What spreads in the spaces between our overlapped fingers is warmth
and our future that we'll someday meet

I've waiting for this time, a love
that I'd never seen before is filling up my entire body now
We can celebrate us, I pray we'll grant
the wishes that budded deep in our hearts

Even if the city is dyed white, even if vivid flowers are waiting
I want to continue illuminating your smile



lalalala... diatas adalah translation lagu w-inds. yg judulnya This Time ~negai~
gw sukaaaaaaa bangeeetttt ama lagu itu
ternyata artinya sangat romantis ne~ *klepek-klepek*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home