diary

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Just read Jenn's blog,
Kyaaaa!! Seem like everyone saw Kamen PV already and they're screams about how DAMN HOT SEXY Takkitsuba.
Kyaaaaaaa!!! Mitaii.. I wanna see too *hopeless*
Since my internet connection really baka, i can't download that file hiksss..
Ahh.. don't think about this anymore, really sad ne~

Better I watched Hey Hey Hey Clip again *Thanks to someone*
Princess Tsuba really cute.. KAWAII na~ SUPER KAWAII.. KAWAII *repeat 283x*
I luv his cute expressions
Even my mom laughing so hard when she saw Tsubasa's face when he missed the target.
And when they play Badminton I'm just cracking up..
This is really funny.. Takkitsuba really funny..

Tsubasa... it's okay baby.. even if u can't do anything in sport.. I'll always love u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home