diary

Saturday, October 08, 2005

7 things about me

passed for me from Vicky & Tze
arigatou ne~

ok... starto!!

7 things that scare the hell outta me

[1] Loosing my family
[2] Loosing my friends
[3] Getting sick
[4] Being alone
[5] Okane ga nai
[6] Bugs / Insects
[7] Ghost


7 things/people I love most

[1] My family
[2] My friends
[3] Imai Tsubasa
[4] My car
[5] My computer
[6] My T&T collections
[7] My handphone


7 important stuff in my room

[1] My CDs/VCDs/DVDs collections
[2] My DVD Player & TV
[3] My computer
[4] My uchiwa Tsubasa
[5] My pillow & guling (apa sih bhs inggrisnya guling?)
[6] My magz collections
[7] My comics & novels collections


7 random facts about me...

[1] I LOVE Tsubasa so much
[2] I like pretty boys
[3] I'm shopaholic
[4] I'm sleepyhead
[5] I'm lazy
[6] I'm yaoi demented
[7] I like ramen


7 things I plan to do before I kick the bucket...

[1] I want to meet Tsubasa
[2] I want to go to Japan watching Tsubacon & Takitsubacon
[3] I want to work in Japan
[4] I want to get married [with Tsubasa] *LOL*
[5] I want to go travelling around the world with my mom
[6] I want to change my car with Honda Jazz (a silver one)
[7] I want to renovate my room


7 things that I can do

[1] Shopping *LOL*
[2] Driving a car
[3] Sleep all day long
[4] Listening to others people's problem
[5] Being a shoulder to cry on
[6] Watching korean dorama till dawn
[7] Online till dawn


7 things I can't do

[1] Cooking
[2] Swimming
[3] Dancing
[4] Singing
[5] Drawing
[6] Saving money (hey!! I'm shopaholic)
[7] Having H dream


7 things I say the most

[1] Hah?
[2] Yes!
[3] Ohh...
[4] Gomen...
[5] Hounto?
[6] My God!
[7] Aishiteru -> to Tsubasa


7 celeb crushes

[1] Imai Tsubasa
[2] Kamenashi Kazuya
[3] Aiba Masaki
[4] Takizawa Hideaki
[5] Hyun Bin
[6] Niu Nai
[7] Tegoshi Yuya


7 People who have to do this

[1] Tia
[2] Tere
[3] Panda
[4] Ira
[5] Ciska
[6] Juju
[7] Ming-Ming


yay!! It's really fun yo~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home