diary

Saturday, December 30, 2006

i can't believe it's just 2 days away to NEW YEAR!!
woahh!! time flies so fast loh

for me, 2006 has been a whirlwind
first and foremost, the 2006 year have definitely been filled with both the sun and rain and i'm glad i experienced both or i wouldn't be where i am today
lots of things happened
those things were making my life more colorful
lot of new people came into my life and those people are incredible
thank you God, for giving me such wonderful people this year
and to my dearest friends, i just wanna tell you gals that i really really love you all!
every single one of you made a difference in my life
thank you so much!

entering a fresh new year will be exciting
i'm looking forward to the new experiences and the new people i'll meet
btw, before starting the new year, resolutions have to always be made
and here's my list :

- Be healthy
- Be a happy person
- Get a new job
- Save money
- Exercise more

i'll stick to only 5 this year
having more than i can take might just result in me breaking all of them.

now, i want to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR
may you all have a prosperous new year in 2007
good career, school, love, family and health.
GOD BLESS US!

much much love,

cicha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home