diary

Sunday, October 23, 2005

abis nonton ....

+ Shounen Club 09.10.2005 [Slave of Love ~ Get Down medley]
+ Shounen Club 16.10.2005 [One Day One Night]

and now... gw mabok Tsubasa...

TSUBASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mr. X dan tebak-tebakan with ABC part :
Tsubasa's smile and laugh sooooooo CUTE!!
gw sukaaaaaaaaa banget dengar suara ketawa Tsubasa... bisa bikin gw lumer dalam waktu sedetik!!
trus waktu mata Tsubasa kedip-kedip.... kyaaaaaaa!! KAWAII na~
darling... you are killing me with your cuteness!!
I LOVEEEEEEEEE your smile!!
duh~ Tsubasa... you're sooo adorable ... I wanna hug you baby!!


Tsubasa's performance part :
OMG!! Kawaii Tsuba berubah menjadi SEXY Tsuba!!
and I LOVEEEEEEE sexy Tsuba too!! *nosebleed*

I LOVE the way he moves his hips and body when he dance *more nosebleed*

gosh!! I think last night my heart really had a hard work *tha dump... thaa dump... thaaaa dump*

Tsubasa's dance really KAKKOII~
his outfit soooo PERFECT~
and his visual so damn GOOD and looks HOT!!

IMAI TSUBASA, YOU'RE SOOOOOO FUCKIN' SEXY!!

I wanna r.a.p.e you!!

*more and more nosebleed*

TSUBASA, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Ahhhh~~ I'm so in LOVE with you


and YES!!! I really like Tsubasa's new song "Slave of Love"

waktu dengar versi yg tersendat-sendat (karena inet yg super bolot) gw udah jatuh cinta sama lagu ini.
trus sekarang dengar versi utuhnya... awww~ it's really sexy song ne~

lagu barunya Tsubasa keren-keren loh *promosi.com*
benar-benar nuansa baru deh!!
sejauh ini gw udah dengar Never Ever, Slave of Love & Izayoi Monogatari
and I love Slave of Love the most!!

Tsubasa... I'm a slave for your love!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home